We've done our best to make the best out of the reset, and asked you for your thoughts here. We have made many changes and updated the server to Minecraft 1.10 as well, using your feedback from last time. Here you can see the most important changes we've made.
• New and improved spawn, organised, bigger and with more information!
• Updated everything to 1.10 with a world that supports it.
• Added The End world, accessible to everyone; if you can find the portal.
• Improved factions heavily. You'll now respawn at your faction home on death, can have up to 100 players in your faction and have a 140 power cap. Power can only be regained by being in the factions world, being at the spawn or arenas will not bring your power up. Claiming in the Nether and End is blocked.
• The factions world was improved; more flat areas, less stained clay and no more slabs & stairs. Friendlier towards Earth benders.
• Added leaderboards for most kills, most 1vs1 wins and for the richest players.
• Removed faction tax, it didn't do well.
• PVP was set up to be like it was in 1.8 - with some minor changes to balance things out a bit more; don't worry, charge times are not one of them.
We hope you like these changes and would love to hear your thoughts; good or bad. Suggestions for more, or different changes are also very welcome.