Today Avatar Survival was updated to improve the faction experience on the server. I planned on making more changes, but some ideas were cancelled due to complications with the plugin. The following has been changed/added:
- Enderpearl glitching has been made easier.
- Enderpearls are now sold at the /shop under "Raid Items".
- Some invisibility, regeneration, fire resistance and night vision potions are being sold at the /shop under "Raid Items".
- Added a better care system for new factions. Small factions with less than 3 players and no allies will have PVP disabled on their own land. As soon as they attack somebody their PVP protection will be temporarily removed. As soon as they add an ally, or have more than 3 members the PVP protection will be removed until they meet the required conditions again. Allowing new factions to grow and set everything up before going out there to attack smaller factions.
- Added turrets to defend your base, or to place near enemy bases. Turrets will automatically target a hostile player or mob that is not an ally, truce or member to the faction you are in. Turrets can be upgrade in multiple aspects. For more information say /tinfo in game.
Apart from this some behind the scene changes and tests were performed for future updates. I hope you enjoy these changes and would appreciate your ideas and feedback!